Don’t know what to make for your Thanksgiving potluck this year? Not enough time to go to the store? No need to worry! Contact your concierge to purchase next week’s CSA produce box; it’s coming just in time for Thanksgiving! It will save you time, money, and your dish is sure to be delicious!
Once your CSA box arrives, use the fresh produce inside to create the following recipes!
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
4 cups chopped broccoli
1 (10 ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
¼ cup of butter melted (1/2 stick)
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
½ medium onion finely chopped
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 ½ cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
½ sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place broccoli in a steaming basket on stove and steam for 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender to a fork.
- Remove broccoli from stove and chip into cite sized pieces. Place into a medium size mixing
- Add to broccoli, soup, mayonnaise, butter, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour entire contents into an 8X8’ square baking dish.
- Top with remaining ¾ cup of cheese and Ritz crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden.
Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce
12 ounces of fresh cranberries
1 cup pomegranate juice
¼ cup orange juice
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- In a medium saucepan, mix together all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop and the sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Serve with turkey, pork, or even mixed into plain yogurt for a healthy dip!
Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
1 lb white mushrooms
3 tablespoons olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons dried thyme
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon fine grain salt
Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F and place a rack in the middle.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, and Parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve Immediately.
We’d love to see what else you’re making from your CSA boxes so be sure to share in the comments or visit us on Facebook.
You’ll find more recipes and ideas for leftovers on our Pinterest boards.
Wondering how to join our CSA program or find out what’s coming next week? Contact your concierge.
No weekly commitment. Convenient delivery to your office. New recipes included each week.
Post by: Anna B.