Are you looking for a unique graduation gift that won’t break the bank, but will still make a great impression?
We have a great DIY tutorial and all supplies can be purchased at your local big box store.
- Container such as a small shower caddy or basket
- Basket grass
- Fun items to fill basket
- Tags for each item- create fun messages that correspond with each gift
- Purchase fun and useful items geared towards your graduate
- Create tags using a computer or hand written and attach to each gift
- Place a layer of basket grass in the base of your container
- Arrange each item upright so it can be seen
- Fill in bare spots with additional basket grass
Now you have a fun and useful gift that any grad would be happy to receive! You can customize this gift to any aged graduate.
This gift was created for a graduate that is headed off to college in the fall. You could theme the gift around a college major or even a Pre-K child that will need supplies for Kindergarten.
The supplies we used in our high school graduate gift are as follows:
- Ramen Noodles
- Sleep mask
- 5 Hour energy drinks
- Plastic cups
- ID card holder
- Water bottle with built in ID holder
- Ear plugs
- Note pad
- Note cards
- Do not disturb door hanger (made with supplies from Michael’s craft store)
Post by: Cristin M.