This recipe is a piece of cake! With only 3 ingredients, you’ll have your family and friends’ mouths watering and asking for more.
- 1- yellow cake mix
- 1 -15oz can of pumpkin
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven according to the directions on cake mix for cupcakes.
2) Combine yellow cake mix, pumpkin and chocolate chips in a medium bowl. You won’t need to add any other ingredients! The pumpkin will absorb the cake mix.
3) Prepare muffin pan with non-stick spray or use liners. Fill each cup full, but not overflowing. The muffins will not rise very much when the bake.
4) Bake according to directions listed on yellow cake mix box. Mine instructed 13-17 minutes at 375 degrees, but because my oven cooks “hot”, I baked them for 17 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Let cool and serve for breakfast or dessert! Yields 12 scrumptious muffins.
Post by: Shelley W.