Cold weather calls for a warm drink! This easy recipe will keep you toasty throughout the winter months, and will be sure to impress all of your guests.
- 1 gallon jug of apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Coffee Filter
- Place filter in coffee basket, and fill with brown sugar, allspice, cloves, cinnamon stick, salt, and nutmeg.
- Pour apple cider into coffee pot where the water usually goes.
- Brew, and serve hot!
- For added presentation, put a cinnamon stick in each cup.
- For the adult version of this drink add shots of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka to taste.
Approximately 16 servings