These reindeer cookies are simple to make and are sure to be a hit at any holiday party this season.
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Vanilla Icing
- Small Pretzels
- Chocolate Chips
- Red Sprinkles or M&Ms
- Spread the Nutter Butter cookies on a tray.
- Fill your icing bag or any plastic bag with vanilla icing. Use a small round tip or cut a small hole in the corner of the plastic bag.
- Spread icing on the top of the cookie then dab two dots for eyes and one dot for a nose (pictured).
- Lay one pretzel in the icing on the top of the cookie making the antlers.
- Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Use another chocolate chip, colored M&M or sprinkles for the nose of the reindeer.
Post by: Shelley W.